Archive for October, 2011
- Find the title of the book you read, and click on that post. If your book doesn’t have a post yet, email email@example.com, and I will add your book.
- When you prepare to comment, use your first name and last initial (Eric B.) and your Bellingham High School email address.
- Be sure you include all four required elements in the proper format. (Summary: one paragraph, Evaluation: one paragraph, Rating: 1-5 stars, and Recommendations: 2-3 other books people should read)
- Make sure your review is final draft quality (type it in Word first, get a trusted peer to edit it with you, select all, copy), and then paste it as a comment.
- Click on the yellow stars to record your rating (1-5).